Certify your staff in Moderate Sedation
This program is designed to allow non-anesthesia health care professionals to examine the safety standards in the administration of Propofol, Ketamine, Fentanyl and other conscious sedation medications. The participant will review assessment, airway, and medications to include sedation, anesthesia, reversal and emergency drugs including possible complications and continuum of care.Joint Commission standards and State Board of Nursing policies are discussed.
This is a live taping of a sedation certification workshop.
Benefits of the facility agreement:
- The facility agreement is in effect for two (2) years from date of purchase
- Value pricing for multiple RN, PA and MD Certifications from the facility agreement
- Meets current Joint Commission Standards for hospital and surgery center Conscious Sedation
- LPNs can receive CE Credits and certificate of completion (not Certification)
- Includes a one year complimentary membership in the American Association of Moderate Sedation Nurses (AAMSN)
- RNs receive the Certified Sedation Registered Nurse) CSRN from the AAMSN
- Facility will receive the entire program in hard copy which can be reproduced.
- The certification can be taken on line for immediate CE Credit notification
- Approved for 10 Continuing Educations Credits for RNs and LPNs.*
- Monthly Sedation eNewsletter
- The perfect way to ensure your facility and your sedation providers understand the laws of your state and Joint Commission Standards.
- Very economical for facilities certifying 10 or more RNs, PAs and MDs over a two year period.
- Scheduling flexibility to decrease expense from travel and time off
Included with the facility agreement program:
- All Moderate/Procedure Sedation materials in hard copy and online with permission to reproduce for appropriate sedation providers.
- 5 Lecture DVDs, One Hard Copy Manual and Login Key for immediate online study.
- A Bio-Rhythmic Music CD for patient relaxation before and during sedation.
- Moderate Sedation Simulator Demo CD.
Who should take this workshop?
RNs, MDs and PAs working in Endoscopy, Critical Care, Emergency Departments, Radiology, OR/PACU, Cardiac Labs, Dentistry and Pain Management.
LPNs may take the workshop for CE Credits only (no certification)
The purchaser may use the Moderate Sedation Workshop free of royalties and commission in exchange for a signed facility agreement and a purchase fee. The facility agreement is approved for two years from purchase date. The purchaser agrees not to sell to or share the course material with other individual or facilities not listed in this agreement.
Ready to certify your staff?
For purchase cost please call Lena Scott:
Toll free (866) 312-3159
Local to Knoxville, TN calling area (865) 269-4616
This form must be opened in Adobe Acrobat XI or later for the form function to work.