Links from around the web related to nursing and of course sedation. These links will take you away from the sedationcertification.com website to 3rd party sites.
- ‘Patient given full anaesthetic instead of sedation describes his ‘nightmare’
- Dental Tragedy
- Sedative Hypnotic Barbiturates in Procedural Sedation
- Sedation Certification on Brevital
- Deep Sedation Used in 8.7% of Routine Colonoscopies
- Can the mind help heal?
- Tips for clearing clutter in the OR
- List of Nursing Associations
- Anesthesia drives up costs for colonoscopies
- One person in the room can make an error, everyone can get sued
- Current Drug Shortage List
- Atomised intranasal midazolam spray as premedication in pediatric patients
- 33 Saftey Details Worth Sweating
- Cataract Anesthesia
- Court Says Endoscopty Nurse Can Be Terminated for Pot Smoking
- Sedation Certification Article
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.