Licensed Facility Sedation Certification Registration
BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOU WILL NEED:
- Name of your facility – get from facilitator
- Access Code – get from facilitator
- RN license #
- ACLS expiration date and/or PALS expiration date
ALL INFORMATION MUST BE COMPLETED FOR COURSE REGISTRATION
1. Click on the name of your facility.
2. Choose the option to the Right "Is this your first time here"
3. Read the instructions and click the "Create New Account" and complete profile.
4. Fill out your name and license number as you would like it to appear on your certificate. Pay attention to spelling and capitalization. Current ACLS or PALS information is a requirement for registration. ALL information must be completed (All information is confidential).
You will need to remember your username and password to re-enter course.
5. Click "Create my Account" button to create and account. Confirmation email should arrive within 20 minutes, if not check your spam folder. (See contact below)
6. Confirm your account by clicking the link in the email.
7. Enter your access code.
8. Follow the course instructions.
9. Enjoy the course.
To Re-enter course click on your facility and sign in with your username and password you created in your profile.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.